“Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love” (1 Corinthians 16:13-14).
Our philosophy of building the Men’s Ministry here at FBC is to build a Christ-centered ministry one man at a time.
Our focus is on the assisting of men in their walk of faith and obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ. There are many opportunities to connect with the men of FBC in a wide variety of settings. Our prayer for you would be for you to find a group of other men you can join with on the journey of accountability and discipleship. Growing into Christ-likeness is the basis for all we do. It is the reason we exist as a ministry.
- To provide an opportunity for the spiritual growth and maturity of men at Faith Baptist Church (Philippians 3:7-16).
- Encouraging, exhorting, and developing accountability, in the Lord, within the men of Faith Baptist Church (Colossians 1:28-29).
- Allowing ministry opportunities for the men of Faith Baptist Church to discover and exercise their spiritual gifts by serving the Lord and His people (Romans 12:4-8).
- Outreach: Sharing Christ’s redemptive and life changing work with others.
- Make available one-on-one and small group discipleship groups.
- confession of sin, prayer, and spiritual healing
- transparency, maturity, and spiritual growth
- Spiritual Growth:
- Developing godly men as husbands, fathers, leaders, and employees/employers
- The study of God’s Word individually and corporately
- Daily growth through prayer: Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, and Supplication
- Developing unity in Christ
- Developing godly friendships
- Developing servant leaders for the home, church, and community
- Serving our Lord through serving others