“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity” (1 Timothy 4:12).
If you’re in your late teens through your twenties, and have a desire for God-centered theology, biblical study, passionate and truth-filled music and worship, and the fellowship of the Saints, please join us!
Our Vision: By the power of the Holy Spirit and the truth of the Scripture, to place before Young Adults and Young Families a high view of God, a humble view of self, and a glorious view of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The primary platform for achieving this end is the teaching and preaching of God’s Word. Corporate time in the Scriptures is often accompanied with God-centered music and worship.
- Develop opportunities, activities, and events wherein which God’s Word can be applied and lived out.
- Provide time for corporate and individual prayer.
- Encourage corporate fellowship of Believers with peers and the church family at large.
- Commit to reaching out to others, encouraging one another with the truth of the Gospel, sharing the Gospel message of repentance with the lost, serving to meet needs in the church, the community, and world.